Vale business damaged in fire

Vale business damaged in fire
(Photo courtesy: Creek Side Lakes)
(Photo courtesy: Creek Side Lakes)

VALE, NC (WBTV) - A business in Vale was damaged in a fire Friday afternoon.

The fire sparked on Sam Houser Road at Houser Transport at approximately 1:15 p.m.

Early reports from the scene stated that the warehouse and several trailers were involved in the blaze.

No details have been released about what may have sparked the blaze.

Copyright 2016 WBTV. All rights reserved.