Crews extinguish bathroom fire at Hopewell High School

Crews extinguish bathroom fire at Hopewell High School

HUNTERSVILLE, NC (WBTV) - A fire broke out in a bathroom at Hopewell High School in Huntersville Thursday morning.

The Huntersville Fire Department says the fire started in a trash can. The fire has since been extinguished.

Hopewell High School is located on Beatties Ford Road.

The fire marshal is investigating what sparked the flames. Fans were used to remove extinguisher dust.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2016 WBTV. All rights reserved.