Cabinet shop catches fire in Crouse

Published: Oct. 14, 2015 at 7:34 PM EDT|Updated: Oct. 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CROUSE, NC (WBTV) - Firefighters in Lincoln County are battling a fire that broke out Wednesday afternoon at a cabinet shop near Crouse.

The fire sparked in a one-story metal building along the 2300-block of Pleasant Grove Church Road around 2:45 p.m. Wednesday. This is near the Avery's Discount Furniture store.

Information is limited but emergency officials say the cabinet shop caught fire and five different departments were called to the scene.

WBTV is working to gather more information.

Copyright 2015 WBTV. All rights reserved.