Toyota of N Charlotte shares car detailing tips!
Published: Jul. 27, 2015 at 5:34 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 27, 2015 at 5:40 PM EDT
Are you ready to get your ride in the best shape of its life? A lot of drivers think they have to take their car in for some seriously expensive detailing services to get it like-new again, but that’s just not the case… especially when you have these N Charlotte Toyota car detailing tips in your toolbox. Detailing your car can be easy, affordable, and done right in the comfort of your own driveway. Let’s go over our N Charlotte Toyota tips for getting your car as possible at home!
Did you know you probably have a lot of tools at home that are actually great for car detailing? Our N Charlotte Toyota dealership has tips on using the supplies under your sink or in that spare closet to get your car spic and span! Check it out:
- Use WD-40 to get rid of sap and bird droppings on your car’s paint; spray it on, let it sit for a moment, and then scrub it off gently with soap and warm water. It makes car detailing a breeze!
- Use a magic eraser to get rid of stains on the interior of your N Charlotte Toyota! It’s perfect for cleaning leather, upholstery, and even plastic to get it like-new again without having to scrub too much!
- Take a toothbrush or small paintbrush to the nooks and crannies of your car. This tool makes car detailing easier because it can get into hard to reach places, like air vents and in between seats.
- Have a screwdriver? Wrap a rag around the tip and use it to clean out other hard to reach places that need a scrubdown, like your cupholders and the slots in your doors!
Pretty interesting, right? Who would have thought these normal household items would have a dual purpose and be able to assist you in your car detailing? However, that’s not all we’ve got for you… here are some other N Charlotte Toyota car detailing tips to make the process easier than ever!
- Be sure to wax your car. Wax creates a barrier between your vehicle’s paint and the elements (think sun, rain, and dirt) to make the paint job last longer and also help prevent chips and scratches.
- Keep a trash receptacle on the interior of your car! Cleaning out trash on a regular basis will make your car detailing that much easier. You can take a plastic cereal container, put a plastic grocery bag in it, and voila! You have a DIY trash can!
- Clean your windows! Make sure you use a cleaner that’s compatible with the tint on your new Toyota in N Charlotte, and roll the windows down a little so you can clean the tops of them, too!
Have more questions, need a certain cleaner, or want us to take over the car detailing for you? Call Toyota of N Charlotte at (888) 883-3797 today!