Family dog survives mobile home fire in Caldwell County

Published: Oct. 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM EDT|Updated: Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:25 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CALDWELL COUNTY, NC (WBTV ) - A fire that started on the deck is to blame for destroying a mobile home, fire investigators say.

Crews arrived to 4411 Welcome Ln to the house fire. They say no one was home when the fire started.

The fire got between the ceiling and the roof and required extensive overhaul to fully extinguish the fire, officials say.

We are told that the family dog survived the fire.

Copyright 2014 WBTV. All rights reserved.