Wake Forest Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-3) +20000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Demon Deacons are set to play at home against the Florida Gators on Wednesday, November 29 at 7:15 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Wake Forest NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wake Forest Team Stats
- Wake Forest has a +32 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.3 points per game. It is putting up 78.3 points per game to rank 118th in college basketball and is allowing 73.0 per contest to rank 220th in college basketball.
- The Demon Deacons are 2-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Wake Forest has a 3-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- The Demon Deacons are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-2).
- While Wake Forest has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 3-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wake Forest and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wake Forest Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Wake Forest has tied for the 36th-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the country (one).
- Wake Forest has tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wake Forest Players
- The Demon Deacons' scoring leader is Hunter Sallis, who contributes 18.3 points per game.
- Kevin Miller leads Wake Forest with 4.0 assists a game and Andrew Carr paces the team with 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- Sallis knocks down 2.8 threes per game to lead the Demon Deacons.
- Wake Forest's blocks leader is Carr, who averages 2.3 per game. Miller leads the team by averaging 1.7 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.