North Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the North Carolina Tar Heels (5-1), assigning them the 13th-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among ACC teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +3000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tar Heels will play at home against the Tennessee Volunteers on Wednesday, November 29 at 7:15 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
North Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||13th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina Team Stats
- North Carolina averages 85.3 points per game (29th in college basketball) while giving up 69.0 per outing (140th in college basketball). It has a +98 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 16.3 points per game.
- The Tar Heels are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- While North Carolina has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 5-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for North Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- North Carolina has one Quadrant 2 win, tied for the 16th-most in Division I. But it also has one Quadrant 2 loss, tied for the 35th-most.
- North Carolina has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best North Carolina Players
- RJ Davis leads the Tar Heels scoring 18.2 points per game.
- Elliot Cadeau leads North Carolina with 3.2 assists per game and Armando Bacot paces the team with 11.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Davis makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the Tar Heels.
- North Carolina's steals leader is Cormac Ryan, who collects 1.2 per game. Bacot leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.