Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the NFL as of November 29.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Panthers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Panthers are 28th in the NFL. They are four spots below that, 32nd, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Panthers have experienced the third-biggest change this season, dropping from +8000 at the beginning to +150000.
- The Panthers have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina has won twice against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have played 11 games this season and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Panthers have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Carolina has been an underdog in 11 games this season and won one (9.1%) of those contests.
- The Panthers have been a bottom-five offense this season, ranking third-worst with 265.9 yards per game. Defensively, they are ranked sixth in the NFL (304.5 yards allowed per game).
- It's been a tough stretch for the Panthers, who rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (15.7 points per game) and third-worst in scoring defense (26.5 points per game allowed) in 2023.
Panthers Impact Players
- Bryce Young has thrown for 1,877 yards (187.7 per game), completing 61.7%, with nine touchdowns and eight interceptions in 10 games.
- Young also has run for 161 yards and zero scores.
- In the passing game, Adam Thielen has scored four times, hauling in 77 balls for 728 yards (66.2 per game).
- In 11 games, Chuba Hubbard has rushed for 453 yards (41.2 per game) and two scores.
- In the passing game, Darrell Demont Chark Jr. has scored three times, catching 20 balls for 263 yards (32.9 per game).
- On defense, Frankie Luvu has helped lead the charge with 83 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bryce Young Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+10000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+10000|
|4||October 1||Vikings||L 21-13||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||L 42-24||+1600|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||L 42-21||+800|
|8||October 29||Texans||W 15-13||+6600|
|9||November 5||Colts||L 27-13||+12500|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||L 16-13||+75000|
|11||November 19||Cowboys||L 33-10||+1000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||L 17-10||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.