UNC Wilmington vs. Presbyterian Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game features the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-3) and the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-2) facing off at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 65-46 victory for heavily favored Presbyterian according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their last game on Thursday, the Seahawks suffered a 54-43 loss to Western Carolina.
UNC Wilmington vs. Presbyterian Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in Wilmington, North Carolina
UNC Wilmington vs. Presbyterian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 65, UNC Wilmington 46
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Wilmington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seahawks' -313 scoring differential last season (outscored by 10.4 points per game) was a result of putting up 53.6 points per game (345th in college basketball) while allowing 64 per contest (175th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups, UNC Wilmington averaged fewer points per contest (52.1) than its season average (53.6).
- Offensively the Seahawks played better at home last season, posting 58.8 points per game, compared to 48.5 per game when playing on the road.
- UNC Wilmington gave up 60.8 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 6.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (67.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.