Queens vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (4-1) and Queens Royals (2-3) going head to head at Curry Arena has a projected final score of 74-73 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Fairleigh Dickinson, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Fairleigh Dickinson should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 4.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 157.5 over/under.
Queens vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Curry Arena
- Line: Queens -4.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Queens -213, Fairleigh Dickinson +178
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Queens vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fairleigh Dickinson 74, Queens 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Queens vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
- Pick ATS: Fairleigh Dickinson (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (157.5)
Queens has gone 1-4-0 against the spread, while Fairleigh Dickinson's ATS record this season is 2-1-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Royals are 2-3-0 and the Knights are 2-1-0. The teams average 157 points per game combined, 0.5 fewer than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Queens Performance Insights
- The Royals have been outscored by 8.2 points per game (scoring 67.2 points per game to rank 298th in college basketball while giving up 75.4 per contest to rank 273rd in college basketball) and have a -41 scoring differential overall.
- Queens loses the rebound battle by 3.6 boards on average. it collects 31.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 275th in college basketball, while its opponents grab 34.6 per contest.
- Queens hits 7.2 three-pointers per game (204th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 6.4 on average.
- The Royals average 84.1 points per 100 possessions on offense (310th in college basketball), and give up 94.4 points per 100 possessions (283rd in college basketball).
- Queens forces 11.6 turnovers per game (228th in college basketball) while committing 11.4 (144th in college basketball action).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.