East Carolina vs. Seton Hall Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Seton Hall Pirates (3-2) and East Carolina Pirates (2-2) going head to head at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 62-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Seton Hall, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 11:00 AM ET on November 22.
The East Carolina Pirates enter this game following a 79-55 loss to Ohio State on Monday.
East Carolina vs. Seton Hall Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
East Carolina vs. Seton Hall Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seton Hall 62, East Carolina 60
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
East Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The East Carolina Pirates had a +196 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.9 points per game. They put up 62.6 points per game, 230th in college basketball, and allowed 56.7 per outing to rank 23rd in college basketball.
- East Carolina put up 61.1 points per game last year in conference games, which was 1.5 fewer points per game than its season average (62.6).
- The East Carolina Pirates scored 66.1 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 57.9 points per game on the road, a difference of 8.2 points per contest.
- East Carolina ceded 52.7 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 61.7 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.