North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Citadel Bulldogs (2-3) and the North Carolina Central Eagles (3-3) at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center has a projected final score of 70-67 based on our computer prediction, with Citadel coming out on top. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Citadel should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 1.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 134.5 total.
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
- Line: Citadel -1.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Citadel -130, North Carolina Central +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Score Prediction
- Prediction: Citadel 70, North Carolina Central 67
Spread & Total Prediction for North Carolina Central vs. Citadel
- Pick ATS: Citadel (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Citadel is 2-1-0 against the spread this season compared to North Carolina Central's 3-1-0 ATS record. The Bulldogs are 1-2-0 and the Eagles are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams average 145.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Carolina Central Performance Insights
- The Eagles have a +59 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.8 points per game. They're putting up 79 points per game, 119th in college basketball, and are allowing 69.2 per contest to rank 165th in college basketball.
- North Carolina Central loses the rebound battle by an average of two boards. It grabs 32.2 rebounds per game (247th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 34.2.
- North Carolina Central connects on 8.2 three-pointers per game (127th in college basketball), 2.2 more than its opponents. It shoots 32.2% from beyond the arc (195th in college basketball), and its opponents are shooting 27.1%.
- North Carolina Central wins the turnover battle by 4.6 per game, committing 11.2 (135th in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.