East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the East Carolina Pirates (3-2) and the Kennesaw State Owls (4-1) clashing at Minges Coliseum (on November 21) at 6:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in an 85-75 victory for East Carolina.
Based on our computer prediction, East Carolina projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup against Kennesaw State. The over/under is listed at 157.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -7.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): East Carolina -300, Kennesaw State +250
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 85, Kennesaw State 75
Spread & Total Prediction for East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State
- Pick ATS: East Carolina (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (157.5)
East Carolina has a 2-2-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Kennesaw State, who is 1-2-0 ATS. The Pirates have a 3-1-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Owls have a record of 3-0-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score an average of 168.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
East Carolina Performance Insights
- The Pirates are outscoring opponents by 10.8 points per game with a +54 scoring differential overall. They put up 81.4 points per game (84th in college basketball) and allow 70.6 per contest (195th in college basketball).
- The 32.4 rebounds per game East Carolina averages rank 238th in college basketball, and are 6.6 more than the 25.8 its opponents collect per contest.
- East Carolina hits 8.0 three-pointers per game (133rd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.2 on average.
- The Pirates rank 41st in college basketball with 105.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and 245th in college basketball defensively with 91.7 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- East Carolina wins the turnover battle by 2.8 per game, committing 12.2 (185th in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.