High Point vs. Iona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Iona Gaels (1-1) and High Point Panthers (1-2) going head to head at Hertz Arena has a projected final score of 89-74 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Iona, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 11:00 AM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Iona is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus High Point. The two teams are projected to go over the 158.5 over/under.
High Point vs. Iona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Iona -4.5
- Point Total: 158.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Iona -200, High Point +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
High Point vs. Iona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iona 89, High Point 74
Spread & Total Prediction for High Point vs. Iona
- Pick ATS: Iona (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (158.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
High Point Performance Insights
- High Point was ranked 109th in college basketball offensively last season with 74.6 points per game, while defensively it was 19th-worst (77.2 points allowed per game).
- The Panthers, who ranked 32nd in college basketball with 34.9 boards per game, allowed 34.4 rebounds per contest, which was 18th-worst in the country.
- High Point ranked 237th in college basketball with 12.3 assists per contest.
- The Panthers were 311th in the nation with 13.3 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 174th with 11.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Panthers drained 7.5 treys per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.5% (273rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season High Point ceded 7.8 three-pointers per game (252nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.4% (96th-ranked) from downtown.
- High Point attempted 36 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 60.8% of the shots it attempted (and 71.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 39.2% of its shots (and 28.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.