East Carolina vs. Ohio State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1) and East Carolina Pirates (2-1) squaring off at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 74-64 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Ohio State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 1:30 PM ET on November 20.
The Pirates enter this game after a 55-50 loss to VCU on Tuesday.
East Carolina vs. Ohio State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
East Carolina vs. Ohio State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 74, East Carolina 64
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
East Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates averaged 62.6 points per game last season (230th in college basketball) while giving up 56.7 per contest (23rd in college basketball). They had a +196 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 5.9 points per game.
- In AAC games, East Carolina averaged 1.5 fewer points (61.1) than overall (62.6) in 2022-23.
- The Pirates averaged 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 57.9 away.
- In 2022-23, East Carolina gave up 9.0 fewer points per game at home (52.7) than on the road (61.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.