Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game that pits the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-3) against the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-2) at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 65-62 in favor of North Carolina Central. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, North Carolina Central is projected to cover the spread (3.5) against Campbell. The two sides are projected to come in below the 128.5 over/under.
Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
- Line: Campbell -3.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Campbell -175, North Carolina Central +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina Central 65, Campbell 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Campbell vs. North Carolina Central
- Pick ATS: North Carolina Central (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (128.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Campbell Performance Insights
- Campbell scored 69.8 points per game and allowed 68.5 last year, making them 216th in the nation offensively and 127th defensively.
- Last year, the Fighting Camels were 24th-worst in the country in rebounds (28.3 per game) and 71st in rebounds allowed (29.4).
- Campbell was 237th in college basketball in assists (12.3 per game) last season.
- The Fighting Camels made 6.7 3-pointers per game and shot 33.4% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 256th and 221st, respectively, in the nation.
- Giving up 7.7 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.5% from downtown last year, Campbell was 240th and 235th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Campbell took 38.4% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 61.6% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 27.5% of Campbell's buckets were 3-pointers, and 72.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.