Campbell vs. North Carolina Central: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The North Carolina Central Eagles (2-3) will visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-2) after dropping three road games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Campbell vs. North Carolina Central matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center in Buies Creek, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Campbell Moneyline||North Carolina Central Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Campbell (-3.5)||128.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Campbell (-3.5)||127.5||-172||+140||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Campbell vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Campbell went 17-12-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 20 times in Fighting Camels games.
- North Carolina Central covered 13 times in 23 chances against the spread last season.
- In Eagles games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.