Wake Forest vs. LSU: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The LSU Tigers (2-2) play the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-2) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at TD Arena. It begins at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Wake Forest vs. LSU matchup in this article.
Wake Forest vs. LSU Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Wake Forest vs. LSU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wake Forest Moneyline||LSU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Wake Forest (-1.5)||149.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wake Forest vs. LSU Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Wake Forest went 16-14-0 ATS last season.
- Demon Deacons games hit the over 18 out of 30 times last season.
- LSU compiled a 10-20-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 14 of the Tigers' games last season hit the over.
Wake Forest Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Wake Forest is three spots higher based on its national championship odds (65th in college basketball) than its computer ranking (68th).
- Wake Forest has a 0.5% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.