NC State vs. Rhode Island Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the NC State Wolfpack (3-0) and Rhode Island Rams (3-1) matching up at Reynolds Coliseum has a projected final score of 74-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored NC State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Wolfpack are coming off of a 90-35 victory over Elon in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
NC State vs. Rhode Island Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Reynolds Coliseum in Raleigh, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
NC State vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: NC State 74, Rhode Island 57
Other ACC Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Duke vs Stanford
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Boston College vs Providence
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Syracuse vs Maryland
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NC State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolfpack had a +264 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 8.2 points per game. They put up 70.8 points per game, 70th in college basketball, and allowed 62.6 per contest to rank 124th in college basketball.
- Offensively, NC State posted 65.2 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its season average (70.8 points per game) was 5.6 PPG higher.
- When playing at home, the Wolfpack scored 12.4 more points per game last season (75.9) than they did in road games (63.5).
- NC State allowed 59.3 points per game last season at home, which was 8.3 fewer points than it allowed in away games (67.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.