Chuba Hubbard Week 11 Preview vs. the Cowboys
Carolina Panthers running back Chuba Hubbard will face a mediocre run defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), versus the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are ranked 15th in terms of rushing yards allowed, at 109.1 per game.
Hubbard has taken a team-best 94 rushing attempts for 351 total yards (39.0 ypg). He has scored one rushing TD. Hubbard also posts 12.2 receiving yards per game, catching 21 passes for 110 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hubbard and the Panthers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hubbard vs. the Cowboys
- Hubbard vs the Cowboys (since 2021): 1 GP / 57 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Cowboys defense has not allowed a rusher to amass 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Dallas has given up one or more rushing TDs to seven opposing players this year.
- No player has run two or more TDs against the Cowboys this season.
- The 109.1 rushing yards per game given up by the Cowboys defense makes them the NFL's 15th-ranked run defense.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have surrendered seven passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks 15th among NFL defenses.
Panthers Player Previews
Chuba Hubbard Rushing Props vs. the Cowboys
- Rushing Yards: 36.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hubbard with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hubbard Rushing Insights
- Hubbard hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in five of his nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Panthers, who are 29th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 62.2% of the time while running 37.8%.
- He has handled 44.3% of his team's 212 rushing attempts this season (94).
- Hubbard has one rushing touchdown this year in nine games played.
- He has 8.3% of his team's 12 offensive touchdowns this season (one).
- He has 15 red zone carries for 51.7% of the team share (his team runs on 50% of its plays in the red zone).
Chuba Hubbard Receiving Props vs the Cowboys
- Receiving Yards: 12.5 (-111)
Hubbard Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Hubbard has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 55.6% of his games (five of nine).
- Hubbard has 7.2% of his team's target share (25 targets on 349 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 4.4 yards per target (140th in league play), picking up 110 yards on 25 passes thrown his way.
- Hubbard, in nine games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Hubbard's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Bears||11/9/2023||Week 10||9 ATT / 23 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Colts||11/5/2023||Week 9||16 ATT / 58 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 4 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||10/29/2023||Week 8||15 ATT / 28 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Dolphins||10/15/2023||Week 6||19 ATT / 88 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||10/8/2023||Week 5||9 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.