Western Carolina vs. McNeese: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) carry a three-game winning streak into a home contest with the McNeese Cowboys (4-0), who have won four straight. It starts at 4:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Western Carolina vs. McNeese matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Ramsey Center in Cullowhee, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Western Carolina Moneyline||McNeese Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Western Carolina (-6.5)||144.5||-250||+195||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Western Carolina (-5.5)||144.5||-215||+172||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Western Carolina went 16-12-0 ATS last season.
- Catamounts games went over the point total 12 out of 28 times last season.
- McNeese covered 14 times in 30 matchups with a spread last year.
- A total of 15 of the Cowboys' games last season went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.