Western Carolina vs. Campbell Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Campbell Camels (2-1) and the Western Carolina Catamounts (2-2) at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-45 and heavily favors Campbell to take home the win. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their most recent matchup on Thursday, the Catamounts earned a 54-43 win over UNC Wilmington.
Western Carolina vs. Campbell Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center in Buies Creek, North Carolina
Western Carolina vs. Campbell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Campbell 75, Western Carolina 45
Other SoCon Predictions
- Tulane vs Mercer
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- East Tennessee State vs Presbyterian
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Alabama State vs Samford
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Catamounts averaged 54.5 points per game last season (342nd in college basketball) while allowing 65.3 per contest (204th in college basketball). They had a -323 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 10.8 points per game.
- In SoCon action, Western Carolina averaged 1 fewer points (53.5) than overall (54.5) in 2022-23.
- The Catamounts scored more points at home (58.1 per game) than on the road (50.1) last season.
- At home, Western Carolina allowed 61.5 points per game, eight fewer points than it allowed on the road (69.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.