Wake Forest vs. BYU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the BYU Cougars (3-0) versus the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-2) at George Q. Cannon Activities Center has a projected final score of 64-55 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of BYU. Tipoff is at 9:30 PM ET on November 18.
The Demon Deacons are coming off of a 56-51 loss to N.C. A&T in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
Wake Forest vs. BYU Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: George Q. Cannon Activities Center in Laie, Hawaii
Wake Forest vs. BYU Score Prediction
- Prediction: BYU 64, Wake Forest 55
Other ACC Predictions
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Duke vs Stanford
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Boston College vs Providence
- Syracuse vs Maryland
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wake Forest Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Demon Deacons scored 59.9 points per game last season (277th in college basketball) and conceded 60.1 (71st in college basketball) for a -7 scoring differential overall.
- With 55.4 points per game in ACC matchups, Wake Forest tallied 4.5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (59.9 PPG).
- Offensively the Demon Deacons performed better when playing at home last season, scoring 64.4 points per game, compared to 54.7 per game in road games.
- Defensively Wake Forest was better at home last season, surrendering 55.8 points per game, compared to 64.9 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.