How to Watch the North Carolina vs. Clemson Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Clemson Tigers (6-4) and the No. 22 North Carolina Tar Heels (8-2) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Memorial Stadium in a clash of ACC foes.
On the defensive side of the ball, Clemson has been a top-25 unit, ranking sixth-best by surrendering only 272.3 yards per game. The offense ranks 50th (408.3 yards per game). North Carolina's offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks eighth-best in the FBS with 39.9 points per game. In terms of defense, it is surrendering 25.5 points per game, which ranks 61st.
Read on to find out the info on how to watch this game on ESPN.
North Carolina vs. Clemson Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Washington vs Oregon State
- UCLA vs USC
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Florida vs Missouri
- SMU vs Memphis
North Carolina vs. Clemson Key Statistics
|520.6 (4th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||408.3 (54th)|
|389.2 (76th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||272.3 (5th)|
|198.7 (18th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.7 (50th)|
|321.9 (8th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||238.6 (58th)|
|8 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (103rd)|
|18 (17th)||Takeaways (Rank)||19 (10th)|
North Carolina Stats Leaders
- Drake Maye has racked up 3,145 yards on 65.8% passing while recording 21 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season. He's also run for 276 yards with eight scores.
- Omarion Hampton has run for 1,236 yards on 206 carries so far this year while scoring 13 times on the ground. He's also added 24 catches, totaling 204 yards and one touchdown through the air.
- British Brooks has collected 311 yards (on 67 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Devontez Walker has registered 35 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 600 (60 yards per game). He's been targeted 50 times and has six touchdowns.
- J.J. Jones has put up a 536-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 33 passes on 48 targets.
- Bryson Nesbit's 36 receptions (on 53 targets) have netted him 508 yards (50.8 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Clemson Stats Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has compiled 2,261 yards (226.1 ypg) on 224-of-354 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Phil Mafah, has carried the ball 126 times for 721 yards (72.1 per game), scoring eight times.
- Will Shipley has carried the ball 123 times for 592 yards (59.2 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Beaux Collins' leads his squad with 510 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 38 catches (out of 64 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Tyler Brown has put up a 445-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 39 passes on 52 targets.
- Jake Briningstool's 37 grabs have turned into 384 yards and four touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Clemson or North Carolina gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.