Gardner-Webb vs. Colgate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (2-2) and the Colgate Raiders (1-2) at Avenir Centre is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 70-68, with Gardner-Webb taking home the win. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Gardner-Webb should cover the spread, which currently sits at 4.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 141.5 total.
Gardner-Webb vs. Colgate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Moncton, New Brunswick
- Venue: Avenir Centre
- Line: Colgate -4.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colgate -185, Gardner-Webb +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Gardner-Webb vs. Colgate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Gardner-Webb 70, Colgate 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Gardner-Webb vs. Colgate
- Pick ATS: Gardner-Webb (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Gardner-Webb Performance Insights
- Last season Gardner-Webb averaged 70.7 points per game (198th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 65.5 points per contest (48th-ranked).
- Last year the Runnin' Bulldogs averaged 32.5 rebounds per game (126th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 28.7 rebounds per contest (43rd-ranked).
- Gardner-Webb ranked 193rd in college basketball with 12.8 dimes per contest.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs committed 12.5 turnovers per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 13.3 turnovers per contest (78th-ranked).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs made 6.3 threes per game (288th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 33.7% shooting percentage (204th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Gardner-Webb allowed 6.7 threes per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.7% (178th-ranked) from downtown.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Gardner-Webb took 66.6% two-pointers (accounting for 75.9% of the team's buckets) and 33.4% threes (24.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.