How to Watch the Duke vs. Virginia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Duke Blue Devils (6-4) hit the road for an ACC showdown against the Virginia Cavaliers (2-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Scott Stadium.
Offensively, Duke ranks 96th in the FBS with 344.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 45th in total defense (349.9 yards allowed per contest). With 369.1 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Virginia ranks 80th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 95th, surrendering 398.2 total yards per contest.
We will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on The CW.
Duke vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
Duke vs. Virginia Key Statistics
|344.3 (104th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||369.1 (85th)|
|349.9 (42nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||398.2 (86th)|
|179.3 (40th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120.2 (105th)|
|165 (120th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.9 (52nd)|
|10 (20th)||Turnovers (Rank)||18 (108th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (101st)|
Duke Stats Leaders
- Riley Leonard has compiled 1,102 yards (110.2 ypg) on 95-of-165 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 352 rushing yards (35.2 ypg) on 58 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Jordan Waters, has carried the ball 121 times for 677 yards (67.7 per game), scoring 12 times.
- Jaquez Moore has been handed the ball 88 times this year and racked up 491 yards (49.1 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore's leads his squad with 571 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 42 receptions (out of 71 targets) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has grabbed 37 passes while averaging 51.9 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Sahmir Hagans' 19 receptions are good enough for 154 yards.
Virginia Stats Leaders
- Anthony Colandrea leads Virginia with 1,437 yards on 104-of-170 passing with eight touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 171 rushing yards (17.1 ypg) on 54 carries.
- Perris Jones has run the ball 76 times for 393 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Kobe Pace has 14 receptions for 158 yards (15.8 per game) and three touchdowns so far while also carrying the ball 96 times for 314 yards and one score.
- Malik Washington's 1,199 receiving yards (119.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 88 receptions on 118 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Malachi Fields has 48 receptions (on 83 targets) for a total of 648 yards (64.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Duke or Virginia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.