Campbell vs. Western Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Campbell Camels (2-1) and the Western Carolina Catamounts (2-2) clashing at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 75-45 victory for heavily favored Campbell according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
Their last time out, the Camels lost 74-49 to Virginia on Sunday.
Campbell vs. Western Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center in Buies Creek, North Carolina
Campbell vs. Western Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Campbell 75, Western Carolina 45
Other CAA Predictions
- Holy Cross vs Stony Brook
- Norfolk State vs Hampton
- Elon vs North Carolina
- Hofstra vs Sacred Heart
- Liberty vs N.C. A&T
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Campbell Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Camels put up 58.2 points per game (306th in college basketball) last season while allowing 52.5 per contest (fifth in college basketball). They had a +175 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 5.7 points per game.
- In home games, the Camels posted 8.3 more points per game last season (62.9) than they did on the road (54.6).
- Campbell gave up 49.2 points per game in home games last season, compared to 53.0 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.