Appalachian State vs. James Madison: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
Two of college football's top scorers clash when the No. 18 James Madison Dukes (10-0) bring the 23rd-ranked offense into a matchup with the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-4), who have the No. 22 offense, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Dukes are 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is 56.5 in the contest.
You will see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the James Madison vs. Appalachian State matchup in this article.
Appalachian State vs. James Madison Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Appalachian State vs. James Madison Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||James Madison Moneyline||Appalachian State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||James Madison (-9.5)||56.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||James Madison (-9.5)||56.5||-385||+300||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- SMU vs Memphis
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
Appalachian State vs. James Madison Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered four times in 10 games with a spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have covered the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- James Madison has compiled a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have been favored by 9.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.