How to Watch the Appalachian State vs. James Madison Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 18 James Madison Dukes (10-0) face a fellow Sun Belt opponent when they host the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field.
James Madison is averaging 433.2 yards per game on offense (34th in the FBS), and rank 26th defensively, yielding 324.8 yards allowed per game. Appalachian State's defense ranks 82nd in the FBS with 388.7 total yards allowed per contest, but it has been led by its offense, which ranks 14th-best by putting up 456.3 total yards per game.
See how to watch this matchup on ESPN+ in the article below.
Appalachian State vs. James Madison Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
Appalachian State vs. James Madison Key Statistics
|Appalachian State||James Madison|
|456.3 (19th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||433.2 (38th)|
|388.7 (75th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.8 (24th)|
|183.6 (33rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||148.7 (80th)|
|272.7 (31st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||284.5 (22nd)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (29th)|
|15 (51st)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (41st)|
Appalachian State Stats Leaders
- Joey Aguilar has thrown for 2,657 yards on 63.8% passing while recording 26 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 263 yards with two scores.
- Nate Noel is his team's leading rusher with 150 carries for 759 yards, or 75.9 per game. He's found paydirt five times on the ground, as well.
- Kanye Roberts has compiled 484 yards on 84 carries with four touchdowns.
- Kaedin Robinson has hauled in 541 receiving yards on 41 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring six touchdowns as a receiver.
- Christan Horn has collected 456 receiving yards (45.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns on 27 receptions.
- Makai Jackson has racked up 316 reciving yards (31.6 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
James Madison Stats Leaders
- Jordan McCloud has recorded 2,800 yards (280 ypg) on 209-of-299 passing with 26 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 310 rushing yards (31 ypg) on 76 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Kaelon Black has carried the ball 118 times for a team-high 531 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time. He's also tacked on 21 catches for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and three touchdowns via the pass.
- Ty Son Lawton has carried the ball 99 times for 458 yards (45.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown has hauled in 45 receptions for 903 yards (90.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- Elijah Sarratt has grabbed 60 passes while averaging 84.1 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Phoenix Sproles has a total of 270 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 33 throws and scoring three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed James Madison or Appalachian State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.