North Carolina vs. UC Riverside: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) go up against the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. The matchup airs on ACC Network.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Carolina vs. UC Riverside matchup in this article.
North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Carolina Moneyline||UC Riverside Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Carolina (-23.5)||148.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Carolina (-23.5)||147.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Betting Trends (2022-23)
- North Carolina compiled a 9-21-0 record against the spread last season.
- Tar Heels games went over the point total 11 out of 30 times last season.
- UC Riverside won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Highlanders and their opponents combined to go over the point total 17 out of 30 times last season.
North Carolina Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+3000), North Carolina is 15th-best in the country. It is far below that, 25th-best, according to computer rankings.
- North Carolina has a 3.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.