Gardner-Webb vs. Charlotte Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game features the Charlotte 49ers (2-1) and the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-3) facing off at Dale F. Halton Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 82-52 win for heavily favored Charlotte according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 17.
The Runnin' Bulldogs' most recent contest on Wednesday ended in an 80-53 loss to Richmond.
Gardner-Webb vs. Charlotte Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Dale F. Halton Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Gardner-Webb vs. Charlotte Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 82, Gardner-Webb 52
Other Big South Predictions
- Wofford vs High Point
- Charleston (SC) vs Charleston Southern
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- Winthrop vs South Carolina State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Gardner-Webb Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Runnin' Bulldogs had a +343 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 10.1 points per game. They put up 77 points per game to rank 20th in college basketball and gave up 66.9 per outing to rank 245th in college basketball.
- In Big South action, Gardner-Webb averaged 3.5 more points (80.5) than overall (77) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Runnin' Bulldogs averaged 4.8 more points per game at home (79.2) than on the road (74.4).
- Gardner-Webb gave up 65.4 points per game at home last season, and 66.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.