NC State vs. Elon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Reynolds Coliseum has the NC State Wolfpack (2-0) taking on the Elon Phoenix (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 95-46 win as our model heavily favors NC State.
The Wolfpack head into this contest following a 92-81 victory over UConn on Sunday.
NC State vs. Elon Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Reynolds Coliseum in Raleigh, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
NC State vs. Elon Score Prediction
- Prediction: NC State 95, Elon 46
Other ACC Predictions
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Davidson vs Duke
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NC State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolfpack outscored opponents by 8.2 points per game last season, with a +264 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.8 points per game (70th in college basketball) and allowed 62.6 per contest (124th in college basketball).
- On offense, NC State averaged 65.2 points per game last season in conference tilts. As a comparison, its overall average (70.8 points per game) was 5.6 PPG higher.
- The Wolfpack posted 75.9 points per game when playing at home last season. When playing on the road, they averaged 63.5 points per contest.
- NC State allowed 59.3 points per game at home last year, compared to 67.6 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.