N.C. A&T vs. Wake Forest Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1) and the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-1) facing off at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 77-50 victory for heavily favored Wake Forest according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Aggies' last outing on Friday ended in a 114-41 win against Guilford.
N.C. A&T vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
N.C. A&T vs. Wake Forest Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 77, N.C. A&T 50
Other CAA Predictions
- Stony Brook vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Merrimack vs Northeastern
- Elon vs NC State
- Western Carolina vs UNC Wilmington
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
N.C. A&T Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies outscored opponents by 5.4 points per game last season with a +162 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.1 points per game (119th in college basketball) and gave up 62.7 per outing (129th in college basketball).
- N.C. A&T averaged 3.2 fewer points in CAA action (64.9) than overall (68.1).
- In 2022-23, the Aggies averaged 9.6 more points per game at home (73.7) than away (64.1).
- At home, N.C. A&T conceded 57.6 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 67.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.