Kings vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Sacramento Kings (5-4) take a three-game win streak into a road matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers (6-5), who have won three straight as well. The Lakers are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET (on ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kings vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 116 - Kings 112
Kings vs Lakers Additional Info
|Kings vs Lakers Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Lakers Injury Report|
|Kings vs Lakers Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Lakers Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Lakers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Kings vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Lakers (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-3.6)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 228.0
- The Kings' .556 ATS win percentage (5-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Lakers' .364 mark (4-7-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- As a 1.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Los Angeles is 2-2 against the spread compared to the 3-4 ATS record Sacramento racks up as a 1.5-point favorite.
- Sacramento's games have gone over the total 55.6% of the time this season (five out of nine), which is more often than Los Angeles' games have (five out of 11).
- The Kings have a .571 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-3) this season while the Lakers have a .250 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (1-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Kings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kings Performance Insights
- With 113.4 points per game on offense, the Kings are 13th in the NBA. Defensively, they allow 114.4 points per contest, which ranks 18th in the league.
- This season, Sacramento is averaging 44.1 boards per game (17th-ranked in NBA) and giving up 43 rebounds per contest (13th-ranked).
- So far this season, the Kings rank ninth in the league in assists, dishing out 26.8 per game.
- Sacramento is 10th in the NBA with 13.2 turnovers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks 15th with 14.2 forced turnovers per contest.
- Although the Kings own just a 33.6% three-point percentage (fifth-worst in NBA), they rank fifth-best in the league by sinking 14.2 three-pointers per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers Performance Insights
- The Lakers score 113.1 points per game and give up 115.1, ranking them 15th in the league on offense and 19th on defense.
- Los Angeles grabs 43.6 rebounds per game and concede 45.7 boards, ranking 19th and 21st, respectively, in the NBA.
- The Lakers are 13th in the league in assists (25.4 per game) in 2023-24.
- In terms of turnovers, Los Angeles is 13th in the league in committing them (13.6 per game). It is 21st in forcing them (13.2 per game).
- The Lakers are the third-worst team in the league in 3-pointers made (10 per game) and 23rd in 3-point percentage (34%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.