Hurricanes vs. Flyers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Carolina Hurricanes (9-6) will attempt to continue a four-game home win streak when they face the Philadelphia Flyers (7-7-1) on Wednesday, November 15 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 games, the Hurricanes have put up a record of 6-4-0. They have totaled 27 goals, while allowing their opponents to score 24. They have gone on the power play 30 times during that span, and have capitalized with seven goals (23.3% of opportunities).
Ahead of this matchup, here is who we expect to emerge victorious in Wednesday's hockey contest.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projections model for this encounter calls for a final result of Hurricanes 4, Flyers 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-225)
- Total Pick: Over 6 (computer predicts 6.5 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Flyers (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes vs Flyers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Flyers|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes are 9-6 overall and 4-0-4 in overtime games.
- Carolina has eight points (4-1-0) in the five games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Hurricanes recorded just one goal, they lost.
- Carolina has lost the only game this season when it scored two goals.
- The Hurricanes have scored three or more goals in 12 games (9-3-0, 18 points).
- In the nine games when Carolina has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it went 6-3-0 to record 12 points.
- In games when it has outshot opponents, Carolina is 8-3-0 (16 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents three times, and went 1-2-0 (two points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Flyers AVG||Flyers Rank|
|9th||25.45%||Power Play %||7.69%||30th|
|17th||78.18%||Penalty Kill %||79.17%||15th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.