Gardner-Webb vs. Richmond Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Richmond Spiders (1-1) versus the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-2) at Paul Porter Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 91-58 in favor of Richmond, who is a big favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on November 15.
In their last time out, the Runnin' Bulldogs lost 90-69 to Elon on Saturday.
Gardner-Webb vs. Richmond Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Paul Porter Arena in Boiling Springs, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Gardner-Webb vs. Richmond Score Prediction
- Prediction: Richmond 91, Gardner-Webb 58
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Gardner-Webb Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Runnin' Bulldogs' +343 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 10.1 points per game) was a result of putting up 77.0 points per game (20th in college basketball) while allowing 66.9 per contest (245th in college basketball).
- In conference games last year, Gardner-Webb averaged more points per game (80.5) than its season average (77.0).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs put up 79.2 points per game in home games last season, compared to 74.4 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 4.8 points per contest.
- At home, Gardner-Webb gave up 1.4 fewer points per game (65.4) than in road games (66.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.