UNC Asheville vs. Charlotte Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Charlotte 49ers (1-1) versus the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-1) at Dale F. Halton Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-48 in favor of Charlotte, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
In their last matchup on Sunday, the Bulldogs claimed a 53-38 victory against Tennessee State.
UNC Asheville vs. Charlotte Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Dale F. Halton Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UNC Asheville vs. Charlotte Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 69, UNC Asheville 48
Other Big South Predictions
- Furman vs Charleston Southern
- Stetson vs High Point
- Longwood vs JMU
- East Tennessee State vs Radford
- Richmond vs Gardner-Webb
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Asheville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs averaged 57.4 points per game last season (319th in college basketball) while giving up 62.7 per contest (129th in college basketball). They had a -165 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 5.3 points per game.
- UNC Asheville averaged 0.7 fewer points in Big South play (56.7) than overall (57.4).
- In 2022-23, the Bulldogs scored 4.3 more points per game at home (59.2) than away (54.9).
- At home, UNC Asheville gave up 57.6 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 67.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.