North Carolina Central vs. Wofford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Wofford Terriers (2-1) against the North Carolina Central Eagles (0-1) at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-63 in favor of Wofford, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Eagles' last contest was a 113-39 loss to Washington on Thursday.
North Carolina Central vs. Wofford Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Carolina Central vs. Wofford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wofford 78, North Carolina Central 63
Other MEAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Carolina Central Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles were outscored by 1.8 points per game last season with a -56 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.7 points per game (144th in college basketball) and gave up 68.5 per outing (282nd in college basketball).
- North Carolina Central scored fewer points in conference play (66.6 per game) than overall (66.7).
- The Eagles averaged 71.6 points per game at home last season, and 63.3 on the road.
- North Carolina Central conceded 62 points per game at home last season, and 75 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.