High Point vs. Queens Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the High Point Panthers (1-1) and the Queens Royals (0-2) at Curry Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 95-84, heavily favoring High Point to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, High Point is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 168.5 over/under.
High Point vs. Queens Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Curry Arena
- Line: Queens -2.5
- Point Total: 168.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Queens -145, High Point +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
High Point vs. Queens Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 95, Queens 84
Spread & Total Prediction for High Point vs. Queens
- Pick ATS: High Point (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (168.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
High Point Performance Insights
- High Point ranked 109th in college basketball with 74.6 points per game last season, but on defense it struggled, surrendering 77.2 points per game (19th-worst in college basketball).
- The Panthers ranked 32nd in the country with 34.9 rebounds per game, but they gave up 34.4 rebounds per game, which ranked 18th-worst in college basketball.
- Last year High Point ranked 237th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.3 per game.
- Last year the Panthers averaged 13.3 turnovers per game (311th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.9 turnovers per contest (174th-ranked).
- Last season the Panthers sank 7.5 three-pointers per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.5% (273rd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- High Point was 252nd in college basketball with 7.8 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 96th with a 32.4% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- High Point attempted 36 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 60.8% of the shots it took (and 71.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.2 treys per contest, which were 39.2% of its shots (and 28.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.