East Carolina vs. VCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the East Carolina Pirates (2-0) and the VCU Rams (2-0) at Stuart C. Siegel Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 66-56, heavily favoring East Carolina to take home the win. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent game on Thursday, the Pirates claimed a 105-35 win against South Carolina Upstate.
East Carolina vs. VCU Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stuart C. Siegel Center in Morgantown, West Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
East Carolina vs. VCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 66, VCU 56
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
East Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates' +196 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.9 points per game) was a result of scoring 62.6 points per game (230th in college basketball) while giving up 56.7 per contest (23rd in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, East Carolina scored 61.1 points per game in AAC action, and 62.6 overall.
- The Pirates averaged 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 57.9 on the road.
- East Carolina conceded fewer points at home (52.7 per game) than away (61.7) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.