Charlotte vs. UNC Asheville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Charlotte 49ers (1-1) and the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-1) at Dale F. Halton Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 69-48 and heavily favors Charlotte to secure the victory. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
Last time out, the 49ers won on Friday 84-35 over Tennessee State.
Charlotte vs. UNC Asheville Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Dale F. Halton Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Charlotte vs. UNC Asheville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 69, UNC Asheville 48
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Charlotte Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The 49ers were outscored by 6.2 points per game last season, with a -194 scoring differential overall. They put up 62 points per game (243rd in college basketball), and gave up 68.2 per outing (275th in college basketball).
- On offense, Charlotte scored 66.5 points per game last season in conference games. To compare, its overall average (62 points per game) was 4.5 PPG lower.
- The 49ers posted 67.1 points per game in home games last season, compared to 58.1 points per game in away games, a difference of 9.0 points per contest.
- Charlotte gave up 67.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 69.2 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.