Adam Thielen vs. the Vikings' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
In Week 4 action at Bank of America Stadium, the Carolina Panthers' Adam Thielen will be up against the Minnesota Vikings defense and Theo Jackson. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on this matchup between the Carolina receivers versus the Vikings' secondary.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Panthers vs. Vikings Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Adam Thielen Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Vikings|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Adam Thielen vs. Theo Jackson Insights
Adam Thielen & the Panthers' Offense
- Adam Thielen's 211 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions on 25 targets with two touchdowns.
- Through the air, Carolina's passing offense is 22nd in the NFL with 600 passing yards (200 per game) and 11th with four passing touchdowns.
- The Panthers' offense has been stuck in neutral this season, as it ranks 24th in the league with 18 points per game. When it comes to yards, the team ranks 22nd with 898 total yards (299.3 per game).
- Carolina is passing the ball quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking second in the NFL with 43 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Panthers are not passing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking worst in the NFL with four total red-zone pass attempts (40% red-zone pass rate).
Theo Jackson & the Vikings' Defense
- Theo Jackson has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has five tackles and one pass defended to his name.
- In the air, Minnesota has given up 785 passing yards, or 261.7 per game -- that's the 10th-highest total in the NFL.
- The Vikings are ninth-worst in the NFL in scoring defense, giving up an average of 27.3 points per game.
- Minnesota has allowed over 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Vikings have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Adam Thielen vs. Theo Jackson Advanced Stats
|Adam Thielen||Theo Jackson|
|Rec. Targets||25||6||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||10.6||5||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||70.3||2.5||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||67||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||2||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.