Duke vs. Notre Dame: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 30
The No. 11 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1) carry the 17th-ranked scoring offense in the country into a clash with the No. 17 Duke Blue Devils (4-0), with the No. 4 scoring defense, on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Fighting Irish are 5.5-point favorites. The over/under in this contest is 52.5 points.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Notre Dame vs. Duke matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Duke vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Duke vs. Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Notre Dame Moneyline||Duke Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Notre Dame (-5.5)||52.5||-225||+185||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Notre Dame (-5.5)||52.5||-205||+168||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Kansas vs Texas
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- UAB vs Tulane
- USC vs Colorado
- Louisville vs NC State
- Utah vs Oregon State
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Baylor vs UCF
- Clemson vs Syracuse
Duke vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Duke is 3-0-0 ATS this year.
- The Blue Devils have won their only game this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Notre Dame has put together a 3-1-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread three times this season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
Duke 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.