Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 30
Atlanta Braves (103-57) will play the Washington Nationals (70-90) at Truist Park on Saturday, September 30 at 7:20 PM ET. Currently stuck at 98 RBI, Austin Riley will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the season.
The Braves are -350 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+280). Atlanta is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The contest's over/under is listed at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Spencer Strider - ATL (19-5, 3.86 ERA) vs Joan Adon - WSH (2-4, 6.42 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-350||+280||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
If you're looking to put money on the Braves and Nationals game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-350) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $12.86 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 145 times and won 95, or 65.5%, of those games.
- The Braves have a 1-2 record (winning just 33.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -350 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 77.8%.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite for each of their last 10 games, and they went 7-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have won in 59, or 41.3%, of the 143 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Nationals have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +280.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcell Ozuna||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+110)|
|Ozzie Albies||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+110)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+110)||1.5 (-154)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+125)|
|Michael Harris II||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+130)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.