Ronald Acuña Jr. vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
On Thursday, Ronald Acuna Jr. (.733 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including four home runs) and the Atlanta Braves face the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Marcus Stroman. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +110)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -189)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta in OBP (.414), slugging percentage (.596) and OPS (1.010) this season.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB action, he ranks second in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- Acuna will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak. He's batting .304 with two homers in his last outings.
- Acuna has gotten a hit in 121 of 155 games this season (78.1%), with at least two hits on 68 occasions (43.9%).
- He has gone deep in 23.9% of his games this year, and 5.7% of his plate appearances.
- Acuna has driven in a run in 65 games this season (41.9%), including 25 games with more than one RBI (16.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in 11 contests.
- He has scored in 100 games this season (64.5%), including multiple runs in 35 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff is 19th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have a 4.16 team ERA that ranks 15th across all league pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 175 home runs (1.1 per game), the sixth-fewest in the league.
- Stroman (10-8) takes the mound for the Cubs in his 25th start of the season. He's put together a 3.88 ERA in 134 2/3 innings pitched, with 117 strikeouts.
- The 32-year-old has put up a 3.88 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 26 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .228 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.