Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +30000, the Carolina Panthers have the fourth-worst odds of winning the Super Bowl as of September 28.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Panthers are 29th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+30000), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Panthers have experienced the third-biggest change this season, falling from +8000 at the start to +30000.
- The Panthers' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.3%.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina hasn't won a game against the spread this season.
- One of the Panthers' three games this season has gone over the point total.
- The Panthers have played as a moneyline underdog in every game this season.
- Carolina has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Panthers are putting up 299.3 yards per game on offense this year (21st in NFL), and they are giving up 329.0 yards per game (13th) on defense.
- The Panthers are averaging 18.0 points per game on offense this year (24th in NFL), and they are allowing 27.0 points per game (25th) on defense.
Panthers Impact Players
- In three games, Adam Thielen has 20 catches for 211 yards (70.3 per game) and two TDs.
- Miles Sanders has run for 139 yards (46.3 per game) and one touchdown in three games.
- In the passing game, Sanders has scored zero times, with 12 receptions for 68 yards.
- In one game, Andy Dalton has passed for 361 yards (361.0 per game), with two TDs and zero INTs, completing 58.6%.
- In two games, Bryce Young has passed for 299 yards (149.5 per game), with two touchdowns and two interceptions, and completing 59.2%.
- As a playmaker on defense, the Panthers' Brian Burns has compiled 13 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and three sacks in his three games.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+5000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+4000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.