Matt Olson vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Atlanta Braves and Matt Olson (.385 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including one homer), battle starting pitcher Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park, Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-4) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +120)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -143)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson leads Atlanta in total hits (168) this season while batting .281 with 83 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified batters in MLB, he ranks 20th in batting average, 10th in on-base percentage, and third in slugging.
- Olson has gotten at least one hit in 69.6% of his games this season (110 of 158), with more than one hit 47 times (29.7%).
- In 28.5% of his games this year, he has homered, and 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Olson has driven home a run in 75 games this season (47.5%), including more than one RBI in 21.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on 16 occasions..
- He has scored in 93 games this year (58.9%), including multiple runs in 29 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.16).
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman (10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the right-hander went three innings against the Colorado Rockies, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 32-year-old has put together a 3.88 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 26 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .228 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.