Eddie Rosario vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
Eddie Rosario -- with an on-base percentage of .107 in his past 10 games, 201 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs, with Marcus Stroman on the mound, on September 28 at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-2) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is batting .257 with 24 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 34 walks.
- Rosario has reached base via a hit in 81 games this year (of 138 played), and had multiple hits in 30 of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 13.8% of his games this season, and 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27.5% of his games this season, Rosario has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 14.5% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in nine contests.
- He has scored at least once 50 times this season (36.2%), including 10 games with multiple runs (7.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.16).
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman (10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, when the right-hander went three innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 26 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .228 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.