Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers have +30000 odds to win the Super Bowl, fourth-worst in the league as of September 27.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Panthers equally compared to the computer rankings, 29th in the league.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Panthers have had the third-biggest change this season, falling from +8000 at the start to +30000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Panthers have a 0.3% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina has no wins against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have had one game (out of three) hit the over this season.
- The Panthers have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- This season, Carolina has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Panthers are averaging 299.3 yards per game on offense this season (21st in NFL), and they are giving up 329 yards per game (13th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Panthers are averaging 18 points per game on offense this year (24th in NFL), and they are giving up 27 points per game (25th) on defense.
Panthers Impact Players
- Adam Thielen has 20 catches for 211 yards (70.3 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- On the ground, Miles Sanders has scored one touchdown and accumulated 139 yards (46.3 per game).
- Also, Sanders has 12 receptions for 68 yards and zero TDs.
- In one game, Andy Dalton has passed for 361 yards (361.0 per game), with two TDs and zero INTs, completing 58.6%.
- Bryce Young has thrown for 299 yards (149.5 per game), completing 59.2%, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in two games.
- In three games for the Panthers, Brian Burns has posted 3.0 sacks and 5.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+5000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+4000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.