Marcell Ozuna vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Marcell Ozuna -- 1-for-4 with a double and an RBI in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Chicago Cubs, with Jameson Taillon on the mound, on September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-4 with a double and an RBI against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate
- Ozuna is hitting .270 with 28 doubles, 36 home runs and 55 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 46th, his on-base percentage ranks 46th, and he is eighth in the league in slugging.
- In 98 of 139 games this season (70.5%) Ozuna has picked up a hit, and in 32 of those games he had more than one (23.0%).
- In 33 games this year, he has gone deep (23.7%, and 6.3% of his trips to the plate).
- Ozuna has driven home a run in 54 games this season (38.8%), including more than one RBI in 18.0% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on nine occasions..
- He has scored in 44.6% of his games this season (62 of 139), with two or more runs 12 times (8.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 15th across all league pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- Taillon gets the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- In 28 games this season, the 31-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .266 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.